Drew actually pranked me first this year. He called me on his lunch break and told me that one or two of his employees was quitting, and since we had already been talking about it, he decided to jump on the band wagon. He totally got me, besides the fact that he said "April Fools" 5 seconds later.
Right after he pulled that prank on me, I told him we had fraud on our account, and that there was no money left in that account. Totally worked, only for a few seconds though, then he caught on.
Drew left back for work, and my tricky games had begun! I had a list of pranks I needed to accomplish in one short day, so I ran from thing to thing while Marlee was sleeping.
1. First things first, I put Vaseline under the door knobs so that when he opened the door he would get all greased up.
2. I had a new prank up my sleeve and put bubble wrap under the toilets instead of the ol' saran wrap trick.
The way to tell a good prankster is if the prankster can actually prank himself. The theory is that you prank so well and so discreetly that you forget you even pulled the prank in the first place. This exact thing happened with prank #1 and #2. Not only did I prank myself, but I pranked myself about 3 times! I kept forgetting about the vaseline under the knobs and got greased each time I went to pull my next prank. I also had to pee so bad that I sat down on the toilet seat and was startled at the 'snap' from the toilet lid.
3. I first put food coloring in Drew's toothbrush, but it was so obvious that I decided to switch plans. I resorted to salt.
4. I glued the end of the toilet paper down so that after Drew got Vaseline on his hand, he wouldn't be able to get the tp to wipe it off. He kept trying to find the end, got frustrated, and asked me to help him because he couldn't figure out what was going on. HAHA! He saw my huge grin, and busted up laughing.
5. I read on pinterest that you can put chicken boullion cubes in the shower head, so that your victim will smell like a chicken. I saw beef granules in the pantry, and knew I had struck gold.
6. To make it even better, I painted the soap with clear nail polish so that he wouldn't be able to lather the beef smell off of him.
I know these last 2 pranks sounds mean, but I thought that he would notice something was wrong when the water smelled like roast. Apparently not. When I double checked the shower, the water came out brown. Not when Drew took a shower... I asked him about it later, and understandably he was upset because his nose was stuffed and he couldn't smell anything.
7. I hid all Drew's black church/work socks. The only socks left were his long white Nike socks, and his short white ankle socks.
8. I put tape underneath the computer mouse. Drew tried to use the computer to study, thought it was frozen, and restarted it again. He was about to restart it again, but then saw the cursor move the slightest bit on the screen, and realized he had been pranked again.
9. Last the best of all the game. I actually sewed Drew to the bed!! HAHAHA I never dreamed that it would work the way that it did. ANd the best part is that I got it all on film!!
After I finished my stitchery, I debated on what would be the best way to let Drew figure out what I had done. I debated letting him sleep through the night, but realized he'd probably try to turn over mid-night, wake-up from being stuck, and be super creeped out... It sounded like a pretty good plan to me. Then I realized I had to film his reaction; that was going to be the best part of this whole thing. So I decided to do what any prankster would do... set his alarm, and WAKE HIM UP!!
I'll admit the alarm I chose did sound like creepy clown music (as he said in the video). It went off sooner than I was planning, so I had to book it into the bedroom to film his priceless reaction.:)
Here are some pics I took of my fancy craft work... The camera was so loud, and it didn't even phase him.
I still have no idea how he slept through all of this. I was full-on tugging on his shirt and pant legs with the needle. There was a few times where I almost lost it and burst out laughing. The best part is that he didn't even flinch the whole time, just snored on, straight through. His ability to sleep through anything was more than any prankster could ask for, but it also concerned me... if someone breaks in, I'll have to be the one to defend us!!
AND THE VIDEOS!!
No comments:
Post a Comment