Mimi and Papa Hansen came to Utah last week! The girls played as the boys went to work; it was so much fun!! We went out to dinner, talked, and laughed at the pranks I pulled on Drew. I think Papa Hansen might be the baby whisperer... he has a magical way of putting babies into trances. We were sad to see them go, especially Mar Mar, she kept snuggling Mimi before she left. But not for long, we're headin' down to AZ this weekend! WOO WOO!!!
Mar Mar finally rolled onto her belly for the first time!!! It happened during the Saturday session of Conference. I couldn't believe my eyes I was so excited! Now if she wants to get something, she can slowly roll herself on over to whatever she's got her eye on. And she's been sitting by her self for a good 5 seconds at least. My little string bean is movin' up in the world!!
Drew went to priesthood with his Gramps, and Marlee and I hung out with Grams Hansen. It was so good to spend time alone with her. She is just the sweetest little lady. Her laugh is so contagious, and instantly brings a smile to anyone in the room.
I absolutely loved this Conference, so many inspiring things were said, and it went by too quickly. My parents invited some people over from the branch to watch it with us; they are such great examples of reaching out and serving others... It is truly amazing to me to see the change that the Gospel brings into people's lives.
I loved the discussion we had afterwards about standing as an example, and cleaving to the gospel principles and commandments.
No comments:
Post a Comment