- Sophie is the smiliest little thing! You can always get her to smile. She has the happiest smile that spreads from ear to ear. She has the cutest dimple on her left cheek. When she is really happy she scrunches her nose which instantly melts my heart.
- She has started cooing.
- She is still in the little weight league. She is 22.1 inches tall (29%) and weighs 10 lbs 3 oz (19%). Her head circumference is 15.2 inches (59%)
- she has been sleeping 9 to 10 hours at night. I remember thinking a couple of weeks ago that this would never happen. She was only sleeping around 4-5 hours straight and then one night it switched to 7, and then to 9! The first morning that I realized she slept 7 hours in a row was a glorious day!
- is in increasing danger of Mar Mar. Poor baby probably has nightmares of Marlee's big fingers poking her eyes out.
11.30.2014
Sophie Ophie - 2 months
Sophie Ophie is 2 months old! I really can't believe it! Her birth seemed like a decade ago. She has the sweetest little spirit. I will always cherish the way she stares and smiles at me as I rock her and sing to her before bedtime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment