Sophie loves to sleep. She's a snooze hound. Not exactly at night, but just the majority of the rest of her life. She did sleep for 6 hours two nights in a row this last week though. She basically eats, then is awake for a good ten to fifteen minutes, then wants to go back to sleep. She absolutely loves being held and snuggled (kind of a social sleeper) and would sleep all day in the baby bjorn if her mommy didn't make her eat.
She also grunts more than any other baby I've met. We put her in her crib after a week or two because I wasn't getting any sleep with all the grunting going on. Drew snored on through Marlee's night feedings with no problem, but Soph always wakes him up with her loud snorts.
Marlee calls Sophie "Ophie," and I love it! It is the funniest name to me, so I love calling her that now. It makes me giggle every time I say it.It seems weird to me now to call her Sophie.
OTHER UPDATES:
- She rolled onto her back a few days before she turned 3 weeks old.
- When she was born she had the cutest little lower lip quiver that trembled when she cried. Her little lips still do it randomly, and I love it so much.
- Her arms are always sprawled out like she's going to give you the biggest hug.
- My absolute favorite is how she wraps her arms around my neck when I hold her upright.
No comments:
Post a Comment