The big joke now is when Drew puts Marlee to sleep. We put Marlee in a big girl bed (my old full size bed that I had growing up) a week before Ophie came. After we do our night time routine with Mar, we lay down with her, snuggle, and sing songs with her with the lights off. I left to go lay Ophie in her crib, and I came back to check on those two snuggle bugs about an half hour later. I opened the door and heard a happy little voice say, "Hi Mommy, Daddy seeping." It was such a funny sight. Marlee was laying on her back, legs crossed man style, her fingers twirling her hair. Then I looked over at Drew and of course he was out for the count.
Our computer is in Marlee's room for lack of space. This same thing happened about a week ago, except it was loud crashes, and a beeping from the computer that brought me back to Mar's room. I opened the door and again Drew was passed out on the bed, and Marlee was up playing toys and plinking around on the computer. Ha! I love how Marlee puts Drew to sleep instead of the other way around.
| Marlee has some pretty stylin' pj's. |
No comments:
Post a Comment