"Mommy don't wash my hair it's pufect (perfect)/"
"Mommy don't wash razberries they're pufect (perfect)."
"I miss my friends toopah (cooper) and Easton."
Whenever she sees someone crying she says "she's so sad she wants her mommy/daddy."
I was sitting on the floor eating by Marlee, zoned out thinking about something, and out of the blue Marlee said, " mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, I luf (love) you."
Today she was trying to hang on the oven handle but it opened and she fell on her back. I had told her a few times earlier not to hang on the handle. She giggled and said, "Oh, I haf (have) to be careful."
I was sitting on the floor eating by Marlee, zoned out thinking about something, and out of the blue Marlee said, " mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, I luf (love) you."
Today she was trying to hang on the oven handle but it opened and she fell on her back. I had told her a few times earlier not to hang on the handle. She giggled and said, "Oh, I haf (have) to be careful."
No comments:
Post a Comment