5.03.2015
all the single babies
Drew's family had a talent show when we went down to Arizona a few weeks ago. And since Drew is such an amazing dancer, we decided we needed to showcase his talent. We were going to do it live, but then Drew thought Marlee would get embarassed; so we decided to make a family dancing video collage.
I love Marlee's hips in this. It all started about 2 months ago when I turned on "Single Ladies." I started teaching Marlee some of the dance moves to it, and my parents and I started laughing. My dad started shaking his hips and told Marlee to "shake her bacon," and the rest is history. Now the proper term for shaking your hips at our house is actually "shaking your bacon."
Marlee lives in her undies, and she always has accessories on. And We filmed the majority of Marlee dancing during the time she was potty training; hence the reason for all her undie dances.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment