3.08.2015

Marlee's loves


Here are some of the things Mar LOVES:
  • scary monsters, pirates, DRAGONS, and princesses. You can often find her stomping and thundering around acting like a flying dragon, a mean scary pirate with her hooked finger, or twirling and frolicking like a pretty princess.
  • Marlee loves to sing, and she loves to play the organ, and she loves to sing while playing the organ. Her voice is so painfully cute, it sounds a bit like wailing. My favorite is when she sings about her life. She loves to sing about mommy, ophie, daddy, mar mar, pa, ama, and throw random words in there like sandwich, scary monster, garbage, cheese, etc. She sings Let it go from Disney's "Frozen", and loves to let her voice shake as she sings the "go" part. She sings one song over and over, and I can't figure out if it's made up, or she got it from someone. One of the word sounds like siete (number seven in Spanish.)
  • Loves to take sharp/blunt cooking utensils and try and dig my eyeballs out and pull out my hair. Ha no, that's only what it feels like. I think she's trying to be a doctor and check my eyes, ears and brush my hair. She loves to brush hair with the lime squeezer, (she tried brushing drew's hair with a pretty intense looking cheese grater yesterday), and check our eyes with a cookie scooper that has a hole in it.
  • Loves to dance, and have Drew throw her up in the air like a birdie. I love how she says "fya birdie"
  • Loves Mickey Mouse clubhouse. Her hairstyles are all styled after the characters. She calls a top bun/knot a "doofy hat (goofy hat), a pony tail "daisy hair, and two buns on a top of her head "Minnie ears." She loves wearing bows because I told her they are like Minnie's bows.
Funny things the bubbers says:
  • I painted her fingernails about a week ago, and so some of the fingernail polish came off of her fingers. She looked down the other day in deep concern and said, "oh no! My fingernails! They blew away!"
  • Sometimes when my mom and I are having a normal discussion, marlee always takes grandmas side and tells me to "be nice to grandma." 
  • I can't remember what I was doing, but the other day Marlee told me i'm in big trouble and that I needed to go to timeout
  • Marlee thinks she is a super hero. She punches her hand in the air and says "supa pow-ya! (super powers). Today she said she was "Supa Doofy" (super goofy) and the she said "I fy" (I fly) and spread her arms out and flew around the kitchen while her and Drew were playing soccer.
  • Sometimes when I tell marlee no, she says "it'd be so fun," like she's trying to convince me to change my mind, and when I ask her if she wants something, she says "no, im fine."
  • The other day I had my hair in a top knot bun, mar turned her head to look at me with a big cheeser smile and said,"I luf yo hair." (I love your hair)
  • A couple nights ago while we were watching the LDS bible video where Christ walks on water and reaches out to save Peter when he lacks faith. Marlee immediately reached out and grabbed my arm and told me "I save you."
  • I have caught mar multiple times sticking her finger in her mouth, swirling around in Her mouth and then she sticks it in Sophies mouth and says "chy (try)."
  • Marlee pointed her finger at the man that said the opening prayer in general conference and said, "look he's like a pirate. Arrghhh"
  • Marlee told me "daddy's a funny die (guy)"
  • She grabbed Sophie's hand the other day and said,"good Ta meet ya."
  • We went swimming for my birthday and she asked me, "mommy, are you a mermaid?" Then she giggled
  • Whenever drew comes home she yells,"my daddy!" Then runs and jumps into his arms.

Tbc

No comments:

Post a Comment