4.02.2014

April's Fool

This year I was April's fool. I had so many pranks planned for Drew this year, and every last one of them (besides a small few) fell through. He was just too smart this year. He knew he had it coming because last year he got the mother load of April Fools tricks played on him (one of them being sewing Drew to the bed). Actually our old friend from the South Jordan branch texted him the night before and reminded him to be on his toes the next day. He also told Drew that he could sleep on his couch that night if he wanted to avoid my clever tricks. I was so bugged at him. He ruined my whole sneaky sly plan! Drew was skeptical about everything that day. I'm talking everything, everything he used on his body, and everything he put to his mouth.

Here are the pranks I tried to pull on him and his reaction

  • cream cheese in his deodorant - totally knew something was wrong. Didn't even put it up to his pits. 
  • I painted his fingernails while he was sleeping. He was asking for it. He fell asleep with his fingers splayed and crossed, resting on his chest. The funniest part is that he went to scratch his nose in his sleep and the smell of the fumes from the fingernail polish woke him right up. He absolutely hates the smell of finger nail polish. He would prefer me to paint my fingers outside. And nothing wakes Drew up. Trying to wake him up is like trying to wake a dead man. But that smell popped his eyes right open.
  • vaseline on door handles. same as last year. He did fall for this one. And this year I didn't fall for it (my own trick). 
  • numerous cold glasses of water dumped on him during his shower. 
  • flour in the blow dryer blown at him during his shower. He just laughed at this one, which made me laugh, because it was right after the cold glasses of water.
  • honey on the towel he used after his shower. totally guessed it. he said he could see something on the towel, so he sniffed it. 
  • food coloring on his toothbrush. didn't even use it.
  • froze his toiletries in a bowl of water. 
  • lined his side of the bed with piles of hangers under the sheets. again he was skeptical so he felt the bed before he laid down.
  • saran wrapped his car to the parking pole next to his parking spot, and covered his car in construction paper. I totally surprised him on this one.
  • turned up the volume in his car to full blast. Again I totally got him on this one. He just laughed he was so bugged. 
  • put frozen vegetables in his shoes, so when he put them on he would have a cold surprise. 
  • bubble bath in the toilet. total flop. didn't even work. it was supposed to explode on him.
  • silly string for when he got out of the shower. I totally forgot. 
Maybe the trick for next year is that it won't even be on April Fool's day!





No comments:

Post a Comment