2.14.2013

Happy LOVERS day!!


I decided to do the '12 Days of Valentines' for Drew this year. Drew loves a lot of things so it wasn't too hard to decide what to get him. The trouble was trying to get him different things than what he got for the 12 days of Christmas. For some reason I thought he loved Bratwursts... maybe I figured he loved bacon, and he likes eating hot dogs, so why wouldn't he love an even beefier hot dog like a brat? I guess I just figured that all men love them.

Day 1


Day 2
Bratwursts!!
Day 3

Lemon cookies
Day 4



Day 5
A fruit shake (peach)
Day 6
Klondike bars

Day 7


Day 8

Day 9

Day 10

Day 11

Day 12

Sadly I can't remember what I did for days 9 and 10... I'm hoping some day it'll come back to me.

1 comment: