Hazel absolutely loves Marlee, it is the sweetest thing. When ever she hears Mar Mar crying, Hazel is the first one to her rescue. She gets her little arms and hips swingin' and runs there as fast as her tiny feet will take her. She has been loving kissing and holding Marlee, and whenever Hazel sees current pictures of herself, she always says it's Mar Mar. Olivia says Hazel will be talking jibberish and out of no where will say Mar Mar, then go back to her crazy baby language. Hazel always starts out playing really sweet with Marlee, but over time starts getting some what vigorous :) She'll start by squealing "baby! Hi baby!" Then it moves to petting her head, and finally stealing her binky and shoving it back in her mouth. haha.
Just as I was thinking poor helpless Marlee, this story happened: The other day Hazel was leaning in to Marlee's bed, trying to smooch her or get as close to Marlee as she could. The next thing I know Mar Mar has Hazel by the hair in a double fisted grab, holding so tightly that they were looking nose to nose with each other. I ran over trying not to laugh at Hazel's astonished face, and just as I unhooked the two, Marlee started yanking on poor Hazel's clothes. Hazel was so sad that Marlee would do such a thing to her. As this was happening she was telling Marlee, "no no no!"
Hazel kept her distance from Mar Mar for the next couple hours, and nothing we could say changed her mind. I tried telling her to tickle Marlee and even kiss her, which she usually loves to do, and Hazel wasn't having any part of it. As far as Hazel knew, Marlee had broken their friendship for good. Nap time rolled around, and after Hazel woke up she had forgotten all about her and Mar Mar's first fight. Sleep can make you forget about a lot of things you thought were a big deal at the time, just ask Drew and I!
| Crazy Hazy and Gnarley Marlee !! |
No comments:
Post a Comment