This year was so exciting having a little stinker to join us. Marlee was a good girl for those 3 months of her life, and got spoiled with lots of gifts from both sets of grandparents. This christmas season flew by way too fast; I wasn't able to get all my Christmas activities in! I think I was too distracted by Mar Mar to realize what month we were in :) Christmas came from no where!
Instead of sibling gifts this year we did a sibling activity, and I loved it. It was so much fun spending time with all of them instead of getting a gift. We went to Barbacoa, bowling, then headed to DQ to test the Strawberry Cheesquake, and it was AWESOME! Right when we walked into Dairy Queen the advertising had me sold. Bowling was girls against boys. I can't remember who won, all I can remember is that I spanked everybody by far.... nobody was even close to my low score.
(pics to come)
We went down to AZ 2 days after Christmas with the Hansen's expecting the warm Arizona sun to greet us, and were blasted with more cold weather! New years eve was so cold, I didn't want to go outside! Our trip consisted of lots of Dance Central 3, shooting, bowling (girls against boys again, and yes I again held the lowest score record), movies in the Hansen's amazing movie room, crazy illegal fireworks that made me scream, games, and hot tubbing. It was such an amazing trip; we were so sad to go! I'm so sad we don't have any pics. We can't find our camera charger, so I get all my pics from my moms phone.
We loved having you here for New Years. It's always fun to hang out at the Hansen home together! PS I love that picture of Marlee under the Christmas tree...a baby girl as cute as her would be the best Christmas present ever!
ReplyDelete