1.13.2013

Happy Birthday ol' man part 2


I love you because…………….

1.     You’re the best daddy Marlee could ask for. 

2.     You’ll do anything to make me laugh

3.     You are just as obsessed with Marlee as I am. If you could you’d be a stay-at-home dad.

4.     I can talk you into anything.

5.     You have the most kissable lips, and you gave them to MarleeJ.  Sorry it seems like I kiss hers more than yours.

6.     You have the biggest appetite. You are a garbage disposal, and I love that because I have a big appetite too!

7.     You are cheap just like me. You wear your socks with the holes that I made from dancing in them.

8.     You set so many goals for yourself because you are always striving to become better.

9.     You are such a compassionate husband.

10.    You are kind to everyone regardless of their background.

11.   You give everyone the benefit of the doubt, even if they are awful to be around.

12. You are so patient with me.

13. You help me to be decisive.

14.   You paint my finger nails if I ask you to.  You blow dry my hair when I am late, and brush my teeth for me when I am sick.

15. You clean up after Marlee and me, even though you’re tired from work.

16.  You value me as a woman and mother.

17.  You tell me you love me at least 15 times a day.

18.  You tell me you miss me when you’re standing right next to me.

19.  You sing to me even though it embarrasses you beyond belief.

20.  You get the job done. You are such a hard worker.

21.  You take the role of father and priesthood holder very seriously. You have such a strong desire to provide for Marlee and me.

22.  You play dance central with me. You want to become a better hip-hop dancer, and have taken on the second identity of Ja Rule.

23. You drove like a geyser even before we had Marlee.

24. You’re just as handsome as the Hemsworth brothers.

25. You are you:)

1 comment:

  1. Wow I sure love your lil family! I'm so glad my big bro has great gals like you and Marlee. I absolutely love this list you made. SO beautiful!

    ReplyDelete