6.11.2015

Multiply and replenish the earth

I have always had the desire to have a boat full of children. When I was young I wanted 10 (prob because my grandma had 10)! Now 6 or 7 sounds good, but I will take what the lord sends me. I love being surrounded by children. I love my children with all my heart, and love when I get the opportunity to babysit my nieces and nephews.

I have also felt the prompting several times in my life that I need to have a lot of children. I feel that if I have the desire and have had promptings, then I need to have the faith that the lord will give me strength and the means to take care of them.

 One time I felt a particularly strong prompting was at Drew's cousin's funeral. He passed away about a year and half ago in his early 30s. He left a young wife and four young children behind. As I sat listening to his siblings and family reminisce about him, I felt a strong impression and desire to bring many children to this earth. I could feel the spirit testify the truthfulness of this feeling to me, and I started crying because of the powerfulness. 

I know it will not be easy; it's not easy now. And it may not be the lords will for me to have a lot children, or any more children. But I want to move forward in faith, and am thankful he has given me this strong desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment