I think Marlee has worn her helmet for two days straight. I even let her wear it to the restaurant we went to Friday night, and I'm pretty sure everyone gave us weird looks. I had to hide it from her on Sunday so she wouldn't wear it to church. I hid it in her laundry basket, and she found it that night before she went to bed. So of course she wanted to put it on. She tried sleeping in it, but realized she couldn't lay her head down because the helmet was too big.
Mar mar has supa pow-yas. If you are lucky enough to possess these supa pow-yas it means you have to be completely naked besides Minnie Mouse undies and a princess helmet, and you can only wear one flip flop and one cowboy boot. There is one other catch... you have to wear this all day long. Not many people can possess these special powers. But marlee has somehow managed to go above and beyond.
When ever I tell her to smile lately she immediately does an underbite and sticks out her chin. She looks like she has issues. Ha, I can't get her to smile normally.
No comments:
Post a Comment