10.15.2012

My favorite spiritual moment of the hospital happened the morning after I delivered Marlee. Drew was still sleeping and it was still dark outside. The nurse had taken her to the nursery to run some tests and give her some shots, and when she brought her back in, I asked the nurse to place her in my arms. Marlee's little eyes were opened so wide and she was staring right at me. I was shocked at how alert she was. I felt the spirit so strongly that I broke down and cried/sobbed as I thanked my Father in Heaven for this beautiful little girl and for giving me the chance to have her. I'm not sure how long it went on for, but when Drew finally woke up he was so worried. He asked me what was wrong, but soon realized after I told him that I was happy and that I loved Marlee so much, that it was my happy cry:)

                               
                                 
                               
                               
                               
                               

1 comment:

  1. Manda... she is beautiful! Just like her mommy :) I'm so SO happy for you guys and I know you guys will make the most incredible parents! Love you!

    ReplyDelete